- Name: SPANIEL
- Class: C
- Nationality: Latvia
- Year built: 1979
- Home port: Riga, Latvia
- Rig: Bm Sloop
- Height: 18.8305439713776 m
- Length of hull: 16.998695974162 m
- Entered by: Gunars Steinerts
- Number of trainees: 6
- Number of permanent crew: 6
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Special needs catered for: Yes
Spaniel was designed and built in Poland in 1979 as a single handed ocean racer. In 1980, Polish Yachtsmen took line honours in the Ostar 80 race after a 19 day Westward Atlantic Crossing. From 1982-97, the Academy of Science for research and occasional cruising and racing used Spaniel.
Privately owned since 1997, Spaniel is engaged in Sail Training for Latvian youngsters and enjoyed successes in the many of the Tall Ships Races.
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org