- Name: GRATITUDE
- Class: B
- Nationality: Sweden
- Year built: 1909
- Home port: Gothenburg, Sweden
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 23.47 m
- Length: 23.00 m
- Entered by: Stiftelsen Svenska Kryssarklubbens Seglarskola
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe, Baltic, Skagerrak/Kattegat
- Number of trainees: 20
- Number of permanent crew: 10
- Berth types: Bunks, Dormitory, Hammocks, Mixed
- Operational language(s) on board: Swedish
- Other language(s) spoken on board: English
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Tall ship races and regattas
- Past events: The Tall Ships Races 2017
Gratitude was built in Porthleven, 1903 as a sailing trawler. She was sold to Sweden in 1932 and to Svenska Kryssarklubbens Seglarskola (the Swedish Cruising Club Sail Training Foundation) in 1957.
Since 1959 Gratitude has been sailing with teenage and adult trainees during summer months, and charter with schools and companies during spring and autumn.
She has participated in the Tall Ships’ Races on many occasions.