- Name: ATYLA
- Class: B
- Nationality: Vanuatu
- Year built: 1984
- Home port: Bilbao
- Rig: Staysail Schooner 2
- Height: 26.50 m
- Length: 24.28 m
- Entered by: Atyla Ship Foundation
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe, Black Sea, Mediterranean, Atlantic/Caribbean, North America East Coast, Canada
- Number of trainees: 15
- Number of permanent crew: 9
- Berth types: Bunks, Hammocks
- Showers: Yes
- Operational language(s) on board: English
- Other language(s) spoken on board: Czech, Dutch, French, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Spanish
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Blue Flag Member: Yes
Tall ship races and regattas
The wooden schooner ATYLA was built by hand in Spain between 1980 and 1984. She was designed to look like the sailing vessels from the 1800s and built with the intention of circumnavigating the earth and then becoming a training ship.
Although she never did that trip and instead sailed around Spain for almost all her life, in 2013 the nephew of the original owner took over and decided to finally dedicate her to international sail training.
ATYLA is now a proper sail training ship where the official language on board is English and her trips are all around Europe. They even have a watch leader program to help youngsters practise leadership.
Her captain Rodrigo and the rest of the crew are well known among the tall ships fleet for their friendly and outgoing nature. ATYLA won the Friendship Trophy in the Black Sea Regatta 2014.