- Name: TOMIDI
- Class: D
- Nationality: Belgium
- Year built: 1985
- Rig: Bm Sloop
- Height: 26.50 m
- Length: 17.54 m
- Entered by: Tomidi Consulting N.V
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe, Atlantic/Caribbean
- Number of trainees: 12
- Number of permanent crew: 3
- Berth types: Bunks, Hammocks, Single, Mixed
- Operational language(s) on board: English
- Other language(s) spoken on board: Dutch, French, German, Spanish
- Special diets catered for: Yes
- Blue Flag Member: Yes
This Whitbread Round the World Racer (ex Rucanor) is the only Belgian sail racer ever to have participated twice in the mentioned prestigious race (1985/1986 with skipper Staf Verluys and 1989/1990 with skipper Bruno Dubois).
She was designed at the end of 1984 by the French architect Guy Ribadau-Dumas, built as a one-off WRTWR 85/86 at Frans Maas/Standfast Yachts and first launched in February 1985 at Breskens.
The ship’s length overall is 17.54m, the overall beam is 4.85m, her maximum draft is 2.95m and the ship has a displacement of 17 metric tonnes.