- Name: ARAWAK
- Class: B
- Nationality: France
- Year built: 1954
- Home port: LORMONT, France
- Rig: Gaff Ketch
- Height: 22.69 m
- Length: 20.83 m
- Entered by: Cap Archipels
- Areas of operation: Northern Europe
- Number of trainees: 16
- Number of permanent crew: 4
- Berth types: Bunks, Cabins, Mixed
- Showers: Yes
- Operational language(s) on board: French
- Other language(s) spoken on board: English
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Tall ship races and regattas
- Future events: Three Festivals Tall Ships Regatta 2018
- Built in1954 in Les Sables-d’Olonne, France at the shipyard Union et Travail.
- Was operated for years by the group Refuge des Marins in Brittany until the 1980s when it was purchased by Christian and Suzanne de Parada in 1986.
- Used for sail training with youth.