- Name: ESPRIT
- Class: C
- Nationality: Germany
- Year built: 1995
- Home port: Bremen, Germany
- Rig: Schooner 2
- Height: 18.6994799715768 m
- Length of hull: 19.9186799697236 m
- Entered by: Sailtraining Esprit
- Number of trainees: 12
- Number of permanent crew: 4
- Special diets catered for: Yes
Esprit is a cold moulded wooden boat with a modern schooner rig, gaff fore and Bermuda main. She was built at the Bremer Bootsbau Vegesack GmbH (BBV) Shipyard in Bremen in 1995 and honoured in 1997 for her work promoting international understanding sailing with 50:50 German and English crew, winning the Cutty Sark Trophy.
Since then Esprit has sailed as a sail training vessel between Canada and Russia in the Baltic, taking part in all European Tall Ships Races and every leg of Tall Ships 2000. Esprit is owned by the JKW JugendKutterWerk Bremen e.V.